x3*Gaming Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Netflix Wii Iso Download

Répondre au sujet    x3*Gaming Index du Forum » x3*Gaming » x3*Rapport De Mission Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Netflix Wii Iso Download
Auteur Message
gillidarne

Masculin

Message Netflix Wii Iso Download Répondre en citant

Netflix Wii Iso Download > bit.ly/1SHfYI3

b68026692e
All rights reserved. Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More. I just want the disc to work so I can stream Netflix in another room (yes I am a spoiled brat!). Posted by: Larry Henry October 23, 2010 at 10:45 AM Am i late for the news? Posted by: Portable External Hard Drives March 07, 2011 at 01:16 AM my wii has been hacked and has the hombrew channel now netflix does not use a disk and I can not get the update to get the wii channel what can I do? Posted by: Kira March 09, 2011 at 08:27 PM The comments to this entry are closed. OK - so I have Netflix running using the patched disc and decided to install the Netflix channel. i have a modded wii. Unless maybe your handle is pissed off. w!!, Oct 19, 2010 Top #11 Member smashbrew I may or may not have fallen Joined: Oct 8, 2008 Messages: 708 Country: This was released. jellylegs Member Joined: Jan 4, 2009 Messages: 20 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 11 I have a 4.1u softmodded Wii but when I try and use the Netflix streaming disc it wants to perform an update (which I did not do). I just could now wait a few more days.

For those of you that have a hacked Wii with a USB drive for storing games good news, the Netflix disk rips quickly, and runs from USB with no problems whatsoever. It expands to 4.7GB. I'd love to test this out, but my kids would kill me if I broke the Wii, so I'm going to link to the places you can learn more about this project: ClubMyCE and GBATemp.Please understand that this type of project, while fun and useful, can damage your Wii, so do so at your own risk. Do Not Update to 4.3. Just for future reference. oh well Alex says: March 27, 2010 at 1:39 AM Disc works, but my netflix site just says my disc is reserved and has no space to enter the code netflix.com/wii ??? something im missing. It expands to a 4.7GB ISO file.

Doujins hantai de fairy tail en langue francaise 1sims 3 patch 1 0 615 to 1 0 631naruto battle royal 4.1 ai.rar{Renault DDT2000 2.3.0.1.rar}Mobile hentai helter skelter mp4ja methys joomla template.raryoutube downloader blackberry 8520crack hitman codename 47FairUse Wizard 3D R2 Full Editionjack the zipper stuntgirl

Lun 2 Mai - 00:50 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 2 Mai - 00:50 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    x3*Gaming Index du Forum » x3*Gaming » x3*Rapport De Mission Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation